LimpidClock V1.8 Beta
Download (294 kb)
- added button to copy an existing reminder
- added option to run a shell command from a reminder
- added two workarounds for AmiKit:
- if a GUI class fails to open, it is retried two times after a short delay.
- new tooltype "QUIET" makes LimpidClock silently quit without a message if a GUI class fails to open all three times.
- fixed crash when the currently inserted reminder is deleted by cleanup
- edit reminders: invalid day numbers are deactivated in day chooser
- fixed "back" button in "analogue clock appearence" window
- AmiDock dockie
- use repeating frequency for reminders (e.g. every two weeks)
- run programs from reminders
- "Cancel" button in reminders editor
- LimpidClock hides behind Workbench in window mode
works as designed :-(
- Other programs, especially games, shortly freeze every second
Reduce LimpidClock's task priority below 0.
- Seconds hand sometimes still disappears if the clock is too small and antialiasing is enabled
- Using the "Back" button in the "analogue clock appearence" window corrupts the GUI display
- Closing the "Edit Reminders" window crashes if "Clean up" deleted all reminders
- Invalid dates (e.g. Febr. 30th) could be set in reminders
Last update: 26-Apr-2007