- removed static ChipRAM allocation
- added option to remove frame around dock brush in MagicWB style
- added SMARTREFRESH tooltype
To use a true skin for the funny style rather than a tiled pattern you need all these prereqisites:
- true color screen mode (15 bits per pixel or more)
- texture file with transparency (transparent color, mask plane or alpha channel)
- pngalpha.library when using a PNG file as texture
- width of texture must be divisibly by 3
- platter height set to "use texture height"
The size of the icons for the funny style can be set by tooltypes FUNNYICONW, FUNNYICONH only.
Similarly the growth of the active icon in percent can be set by tooltype FUNNYGROWTH. Default is 100.