Simple dock bar for WB 1.3
- now supports start menu-like sub docks
Download Version 1.27
- Added option to hide text labels
- wbdock can now load custom images for icons. Supports icon and IFF ILBM files. Does not do color remapping.
- added WBStartup feature: run all programs from a directory or listed in a text file at startup
- added special support for project icons with a default tool of Mount (for example from Devs/DosDrivers or Storage/DosDrivers): if the drive is already mounted, the context menu gets new items Unmount and Eject. If you run it again, it will eject the drive rather than issue an "already mounted" error message.
- added a new special position value which positions a dock relative to another dock. Using this you can implement sub-docks by adding wbdock config files to the dock.
- allows to change the icon label.
- supports multi-picture files using OS 3.9's PDTA_WhichPicture attribute.
- the MagicWB style can now have skinned edges
- fixed starting project icons on WB V44+ with DOpus5 as WB replacement
- preview of the dock app SDK included (unfinished)
- removed static ChipRAM allocation
- added option to remove frame around dock brush in MagicWB style
- added SMARTREFRESH tooltype
To use a true skin for the funny style rather than a tiled pattern you need all these prereqisites:
- true color screen mode (15 bits per pixel or more)
- texture file with transparency (transparent color, mask plane or alpha channel)
- pngalpha.library when using a PNG file as texture
- width of texture must be divisibly by 3
- platter height set to "use texture height"
The size of the icons for the funny style can be set by tooltypes FUNNYICONW, FUNNYICONH only.
Similarly the growth of the active icon in percent can be set by tooltype FUNNYGROWTH. Default is 100.